Priced at SOLD. This bike was first registered with the London County Council on 4th of March 1952 by Eleanor Motors; then being registered to its first owner in kent on 14th of March 1952. The bike stayed with its first owner through four house moves & twelve years before being sold. The last owner, who uses his classic bikes, has now part exchanged this lovely old girl in against a pre war BSA. Comes with the original old buff R. F. 60 cardboard logbook, the latest DVLA V5C registration document, is MOT exempt & registered under the 'Historic Vehicle' class for free road tax.