Priced at SOLD. This fine tele/plunger machine was orignally supplied new on 24th November 1954 (being a 1955 Model) to the Colmore Depot, Ormskirk. Although originally an OHV bike, it is now fitted with an M20 500cc SV. A B33 OHV 500cc engine is supplied with BSA, free of charge. Comes with a current DVLA registration document, road tax until 31/08/2013 & an MOT until 28/08/2013.