Priced at SOLD. Originaly dispatched from the factory on the 15th December 1935 to Cheltenham, Gloucestershire where it was first registered on 2nd of September 1937, this lovely V twin side valve has been in the hands of the last Manchester owner since 1989. The bike was the sixteenth G14 to leave the BSA factory & has good history in the form of a number of old road tax discs & a number of past MOT certificates, both testifying to the machine having been used quite regularly. It also has a file of photocopy material, parts book, riders handbook & various other items. Comes with an older V5 document, the latest DVLA V5C registration document, is registered for free road tax under the 'Historic Vehicle' class & is MOT exempt for road use.