Withdrawn from sale. Factory records show that this machine was dispatched from the BSA factory on the 30th of January 1935 to Wessex Garage Co. Ltd. in Exeter & must have hung around for the first year as it was first registered on the 10th of February 1936, the R4 was popularly known as 'half a Y13' V twin & is a rare model as it was only made for the 1934, 5, & 6 seasons. this very handsome motorcycles was in the hands of the last Cambridgeshire owner, an engineer (now sadly deceased), since 2003. There is a comprehensive file of invoices, notes, photographs, past MOT certicates, machine history etc. Comes with an old buff cardboard logbook, an old V5 & V5C. We are waiting for the latest DVLA V5C registration document to arrive from Swansea. The bike is MOT exempt for road use.