Priced at SOLD. First registered on the 5th of August 1950 in Ipswich this is a local bike that lived in the local village of Playford for many years, right next door to the village where Andy was brought up! In the hands of the last owner for 40 years during which time he planned to restore it, but unfortunately only got as far as purchasing a seat & new exhaust down pipe! This tele/rigid machine is now available for one lucky purchaser to complete the job! We have now had a technician wire up the ignition, clean the carburettor & together with a bit of tinkering the engine is running. Comes with complete history in the form of the original buff cardboard (listing all owners including the one we purchased the machine from). Comes with the latest DVLA V5C registation document, is registered under the 'Historic Vehicle' class for free road tax & is MOT exempt.